List Of Great Research Paper Topics On Mental Illnesses
Mental illness is something that one out of three people experience at some point in their lives. While mental disorders are often stigmatized, they are extremely common and manageable in many cases. As psychologists have developed a better understanding of mental illness, the treatments and care have changed over time. No matter what class students are taking, a research paper on the topic of mental illness is an excellent subject to look at. To get started, students can consider these ideas for a great research paper on mental illness.
Research Paper Topics on Mental Illness
- What can be done to reverse the stigma around having a mental illness?
- What is bipolar syndrome and ow can it be managed?
- What types of biological and behavioral factors contribute to anorexia?
- What are the symptoms and causes of anxiety disorder?
- How does antisocial personality disorder work? Are mass shooters examples of people with antisocial personality disorder?
- What impact did Oliver Sacks have on the field of psychology? What were some of the most interesting cases that he handled during his career?
- What are the latest developments in the field of abnormal psychology?
- What are the scientific and social causes of abnormal behavior?
- How does amnesia develop? Is it as common as Hollywood movies seem to think that it is?
- How can borderline personality disorder limit someone's ability to function within a normal society?
- How does body image effect someone's self-esteem? What role does the media play in creating our body images?
- What is chronic depression? What are some of the causes?
- What are the symptoms and signs of dissociative disorder?
- What is delusional disorder and what types of hallucinations can it cause?
- What is the link between smoking marijuana and mental illness? Is this just a correlation or is marijuana causing mental disorders?
- How does the idea of individualism encourage a condition nicknamed “modern malaise”?
- What evolutionary factors caused humans to develop a fear response? How is the “fight or flight” response being manipulated by modern life?
- How does masochism work? How does the manifestation of masochism vary depending on the person, their environment and the context?
- What is narcissism? What percentage of CEOs exhibit this trait? How does being a narcissist impact the quality of an individual's relationships with other people?
- What is a nervous breakdown? How does it prevent someone from actively taking part in their life?
- What are the most noteworthy examples of “hoarders”? Why has this illness developed such an interest from the general public?
Чутье подсказывало Беккеру, что это открытие не сулит ему ничего хорошего. - Все равно расскажите. ГЛАВА 15 Сьюзан Флетчер расположилась за компьютерным терминалом Третьего узла. Этот узел представлял собой звуконепроницаемую уединенную камеру, расположенную неподалеку от главного зала.