The 10 Hottest Essay Writing Topics Related To Terrorism
When a person is deciding what to write an essay about, the most difficult but most important thing he has to do is choose his topic. One of the factors involved in choosing a topic is how much emotion will be felt by the reader upon reading the thesis. Another factor the writer must address is how much information will there be on his topic and will he have difficulty finding what he needs to complete his article. If a person decides to choose anything related to extremism as his topic, half of the battle is completed because the internet is flooded with violence articles and research and just seeing the word emits strong emotions from the reader and the writer.
Just seeing that word makes people stop and take notice. We are so petrified of radicalism and all of our lives were changed forever after 9/11. There are so many different angles and topics on this intimidation. I am only going to list 10 topics that I have found to be very interesting. I have included topics with different angles hoping that we can do some exploring without feeling the intimidation that usually arises when we speak of terror campaigns like the Twin Towers.
- Terrorism and its effects on children- Traumatic events such as the occurrences from 9/11 effect children as well as adults. Children obviously don’t yet have the same tools as adults do to handle extremely stressful events such as the violence of that day so how did they cope?
- The Dangers of Cyber-Sabotage- There is a lot of research on the invisible sabotage this is a type of intimidation that we don’t think about every day.
- Terrorism and Patriotism- What happens to us when we are united against one common enemy?
- How is Drug Trafficking related to Terrorism- These acts of extremism are financed by the sale of drugs?
- Immigration changes as a result of terror campaigns.
- Homegrown Extremism- how this differs on so many levels from foreign radicalism.
- Bio-Terrorism- Instead of the dangers of bombings, we also have to shore up or at least address and have a plan of action to fight the extremism.
- Religion and Radicalism- Numerous ideologies result in confusion and little ability to really get a pulse on possible cells
- Organized crime and intimidation- Is this another revenue stream for the terror campaigns
- Do the media encourage violence?
The topics outlined above were chosen because of their variety. I hoped that these terrible acts would be researched from different angles. Emotions will always run high when someone is endangering anyone or anything that is close to our hearts.
Terrorism is something that concerns almost any person nowadays, so this topic is good to write your term paper about. However, you should approach this matter creatively. Your teacher won’t be impressed by reading a paper where you’re just expressing your opinion on terrorism. You should narrow this topic and create an original paper. Here you may look at some topic examples that may inspire you on writing your brilliant work.
Do your research and investigate whether it’s effective to negotiate with terrorists and avoid using weaponry. Might this bring any success?
Plenty of terrorist organizations are related to particular religions. Investigate in your term paper what drives highly religious people become terrorists.
This topic allows you to explore what steps the government of the United States takes to counter terrorism and what challenges it faces.
Make a list of the most infamous terrorist leaders and analyze their personalities. What do they have in common? What drives them to commit such terrible things?
Do your research and investigate whether Islam is really a dangerous religion that creates potential terrorists. Do Muslim terrorists perceive their religion in a wrong way?
This topic allows you to investigate in your term paper what bioterrorism is and what is the scope of harm it might bring. How should we deal with this type of terrorism?
Explore in your paper how terrorists may use mass media for their purposes. What is the easiest way to spread panic among people?
Cyber terrorism seems to be not so dangerous in comparison to other types of terrorism. Do your research and explore what the dangers of cyber terrorism are.
Investigate in your term paper what is the policy of the USA towards the nations that support particular terrorist organizations. How should it be improved?
Discuss in your paper what society should do to prevent terrorist actions? Should people study how to behave and what measures to take in dangerous situations?
You may use these topics to do your own research and write a paper on terrorism. The topics might be narrowed even more.